Thursday, May 13, 2010

The [Not Quite] End

last day of class was yesterday!!! today's reading recess...haha but last day of my freshmen yesterday! it was a really good day too! PTL~

in bowling, prof was gonna treat me, aileen, and joe to lunch, but he had a meeting after class so he bought us krispy kreme instead. and then yesterday, suddenly i was doing super good in bowling, so our final which was to beat our average, but since i've been doing so poorly before, i beat my average by 30+, while others beat it by 1 or 2...wahahahaha, then i got back the papers i've been working my butt off for last week, and i'm very satisfied with all the grades i got! yay! praise Jesus! then i went to talk to prof cioffi, who's in charge the congregation & ministry studies internship...whee! if i can get an internship from that, it'd be super awesome! so yesterday, was a good day!

Anyways, i've really gotta study for my finals. because after finals = home home home! 5 more days!!!

Friday: Philosophy Final
Saturday: Religion Final
Monday: Religion Final
Tuesday: English Final

BRING IT.

1 comment:

tracers said...

OWN YOUR FINALS!!

and I like the new layout bayberry!! very... like... classy.. traditional-ish... journal-like... haha I CAN'T WAIT TO HP EAT SLEEP DRINK WHATEVER WITH YOU YAYYYYYYYY!!!