Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Major. No Longer a Minor

PRAISE THE LORD! for: 1) amazing family 2) awesome (and beautiful, might i add) friends and 3) a wonderful day

Today, morning i woke up at 10:15am and before i could REALLY wake up, my dad told me happy birthday and then prayed for me (couldn't help but teared up)...after that i checked my facebook/gmail to clear all the notifications/emails...hahaha then talked to my mother for a bit, then got ready for the day with my beautiful girls! got to the mall late, waited for meixuan, and began our amazing/fun photoshoot! then we went and got our tickets for The Time Traveler's Wife, ate lunch, checked out our pics, and watched the movie. The movie was really cute, sweet, adorable, but sad...haha i won't say too much about it tho...i really enjoyed seeing Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana tho...hahaha. anyways, then we shopped for a bit, i got a a hoodie from A&F for $12.90!!! haha and yixuan and meixuan also gave me an abercrombie hoodie (thanks~)
Then after getting home from the mall, i left again after about 10min, went to Sushi Yukari with parents, it was super delicious! and Yukari made a special dessert for me, oh man, super fattening...chocolate/banana cake, vanilla ice-cream, topped with whipped cream and chocolate cake crumbs...haha, then we came home.

I had a really really really great 18th birthday!! thanks to all who wished me happy birthday, each and every wish made me smile =) i'm especially thankful for The Girls tho...i think this birthday celebration was pretty downlow for an 18th birthday and we decided to do a birthday celebration that we used to do when we were like 12/13, haha when we couldn't go anywhere but the mall...but it brought back so much good memories and built so much more today~ thanks girls, it was legen-wait for it-dary! true story.
<3 Yes, it's true, we're that beautiful.
haha, posting this one just for kicks.

3 comments:

tracers said...

=] Truly good times and amazing people indeed. Words would just ruin it. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends. Oh wait... actually...............

<3 and miss you already!

Anna said...

Super cute. I really want to see The Time Traveler's Wife as well, Eric Bana and Rachael McAdams... can't think of a better combination. =) Glad your birthday went well, looking forward to seeing you soon in Columbus!

jennifer said...

Very cute pictures! Glad you had a happy birthday and such good friends to share with.