Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Take It To The Lord In Prayer

So i have been back to GRapids for almost a week now, class is good, i'm glad that my DCM (developing a Christian mind) is the most chill class from all the DCM of all my friends who are taking DCM...hahaha also, taking badminton is fun too, i feel like i'm reliving my SBC days...the 4-8 year old me playing badminton with people 20-30 years my senior on the [no longer existing] badminton courts outside of Block 4...oh man, good times...hahaha

i went outdoors iceskating [for the first time ever!] on saturday with my floor, and i've only been iceskating once 10 years ago, so i wasn't quite sure how well i'd skate, but thank goodness for my rollerblading years in SBC (hahaha, i think i was actually quite athletic in singapore...what happened?!) so i did alright, wasn't too speedy tho and was kinda confused on how to stop...but i did not fall...until my last round around the rink...i lost balance and fell backwards, i thought it was nothing, but the bone above my butt - tail bone? (where i landed first when i fell) has been hurting a lot lately...my mother says i might've broken something around there...but i wouldn't be able to sit if i did right? i dunno, it hurts a lot when i bend or when i sit...T.t

lately, i've been worrying a lot...and i don't usually worry...especially about things of the future, but i don't know why i have been lately, so i needa do more praying, because all these things i'm worrying about, i know God will take care of...or has already taken care of, as He's always like a billion steps ahead of me...but yeah, more pray pray, less play play...so i'm requesting that you faithful readers of my mundane blog to pray for me too, and if you talk to me i'll tell you what they are OR you could just pray for me in general =D thank you!

p.s. i haven't played sports in so long that a few days of badminton is killing me, i'm so sore...plus my butt hurts uber much! T.t

1 comment:

tracers said...

lol congrats on not falling! until the end... I'LL talk to you... YOU'LL tell me what to pray about... I'LL make a prayer list so I can remember what to pray about...