Sunday, February 21, 2010

Unashamed

Jeremiah 1:5, 7-8
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations...
But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am a youth,' Because everywhere I send you, you shall go, And all that I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the LORD."

Unashamed

(Chorus)
And I know I'm weak
I know I'm unworthy
To call upon Your name
But because of grace
Because of Your mercy
I stand here unashamed
(Bridge)
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness complete

when I read the above passage, I was like, "Oh snap! God you are SO awesome!" and then recently, i've been using Unashamed to be my "prayer song" so before i go to bed and i'm praying, i play Unashamed...now, whenever i hear Unashamed I just feel like bowing down...haha automatically in that mood now...man, our God is so legend. true story.

edit// on Friday, the registrar office emailed me back and said the summer school classes i wanted to take at Pima all pass!!! so that means i can take 2 classes at Pima this summer! yay! AND they're both online =P PRAISE JESUS!!!

No comments: