Monday, July 06, 2009

Southeast Asia Pride

every night when i sit in front of the computer, i open blogger and click on "new post" but every night i end up not posting anything, and yesterday when i really felt like writing something i convinced myself to just write it at the end of the week...so here i am at 2:09am blogging =___= haha...

the few days before summer began, i was sorta dreading it just because i really didn't want to go back into full time working...but i'm enjoying it so much now! hahaha, especially this weekend of the Forth, Dillards had a sale, so went shopping on Saturday with mom, 2nd aunt, and yixuan...got another cardigan from express and got a pair of sunglasses from Dillards, and because i'm working, i don't feel bad when i spend money cause 1) it's my money 2) i still have money 3) my hard work is paying off, but don't worry i only allow myself to spend a certain amount of money from each paycheck so that i don't spend everything...it's been exciting tho! and work is not terrible anymore, especially in this economy where people aren't really willing to eat out, it's not busy = it's not that tiring...and my co-workers take care of me! michelle made pandan cake (picture on right, yes, it is green cake! yum~) for me one day then two days later made pineapple tart and these little cheese flavored biscuits type thingy (no idear what they really were) for me! the pandan cake thing totally made my day, i haven't had that since elementary school (which i ate everyday) so it was so awesome! then she also had steven buy lunch for me when he went out to get their lunch...man, working was supposed to be where i worked out, but they keep feeding me...>< haha, oh well, and the jokester servers never stop entertaining me, they said they're my entertainment monkeys. and that's pretty much my week. oh, and i'm starting to learn Indonesian/Malaysian from my Indonesian servers again, it is SO fun, i'm already beginning to understand MOSTLY what they're saying, but i wanna be able to talk to them too.

only thing different from all the work update is that today, Han Wei visited from NYC, so after work we went to eat with him (it was his like 50th meal today @.@) we went to Zachary's for deep-dish pizza (seriously deep-dish...) and laughed A LOT, after that very filling "dinner" we went to cold stone and got ice cream...oh man, i only ate like 3 bites tho, was so full ice cream could come out my nose...but we definitely had fun chilling with him, such a funny guy. AND yixuan and i finally got to use all our HIMYM references!

parents are gone this upcoming week, yixuan's baby sitting me. hahaha, i'll be flying out to CA on saturday and will be there till wednesday...kinda excited, my 1st aunt is coming, gotta prepare the ear plugs! =P

1 comment:

Anna said...

You've got it made. =)