Monday, September 21, 2009

He Loves, He Cares, He's There

edit// i forgot to add, on sunday after church, i was just bored so i asked Liu Yang to let me drive is car to the front...and after i did, he's like "why don't you drive?" and i was like "really? ok!" so i got to drive it for the rest of the night, it made me really happy, finally being at the wheel again...ooohhhh, good feeling...haha//

There is None Like You

There is none like You,

No one else can touch my heart like You do,
I can search for all eternity Lord
And find, there is none like You.

I remember just a month ago (or maybe a few weeks ago) i was blogging about stuff like "i know He has a plan for me, i just needa step out and find out"...stuff like that? stuff that i wrote to reassure my decision to come out here to "The Freezer"....it's silly how us humans have to go through something TOUGH to finally realize "oh! He's here!" when really, He's been here the whole time! Man, i've got so much testimonies to tell now...but i'll just compile it and share it sometime. In short, I've never felt this close to Him before, and it's AWESOME, feeling His presence, realizing afterwards that He had already thought about this way before i did, and knowing that I needn't be afraid cause He is there. Boy, do i love our God! =D

now that i'm done with that, onto my weekend update!

Friday: I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS DAY ALL WEEK! when class ended at 330pm, i was jollificated! then i went to yaf, it was their "normal" routine this time, i played piano for worship...i didn't know whether i should be playing the chords or the melody so i did half-half, like the chords when i heard them singing, so i knew they knew the song...anyways, then after it i came back to my dorm and wanted to shoot myself in the face...cause i was SO used to going somewhere after church that coming straight home i was like @.@ this is a new feeling! and so i felt...poopy. which also led up to a lot of complaints (my b.) i won't go into further details.

Saturday: slept till 1:30pm, i was trying to waste the day away by sleeping that way i don't spend a lot of time being in a poopy mood on how there's nothing to do...so then at dinner, i ate with Jessie, who i like to call the Indowanese (Indonesian + Taiwanese) and it made me happy to know her as i am Malaywanese...hahaha, so we had quite a few things in common, then after dinner we had this Taiwanese gathering consisting of Me, Jessie, and Jacky...then Ivy joined so it wasn't taiwanese anymore...we chilled at the lobby of SE for like 30min talking about nothing, then Jessie said that she was gonna go watch a movie with her friends, so i went with her! went to go see The Proposal eeeeee, it was cute and funny, i'm not exactly the biggest fan of Sandra Bullock, as in i really don't like her, but she wasn't too bad in this movie! Ryan Reynolds is good as always, good looking too, so the going out and watching a movie part made me really happy, as God took care of my "blah" from friday night. =)

Sunday: woke up at...12:45pm, got ready for church, wore new shirt from express, all this "wearing new clothes" is making me happy, i like pulling tags of these clothes, makes me smile, especially when i see the price too...hohohohoho...church was weird, there was a promotion for a "loving couples camp" which i obviously need, you know? so i was NOT paying attention. HOWEVER, after church, some of yaf kids decided to go cook at Tiff/Karen/Teresa's apt! so a crew of us went to go get the ingredients and a crew went back to get ready, when we got back, we got down to business! Jesse cooked ma puo tofu, and this other tofu thing, Liu Yang cooked this lotus root thing and the Jap curry was a collaboration of us two, but he was the 大廚 fasho. anyways, so it was (alphabetical order...haha) Alex, Chia-Wen 叔叔, Enoch, Jesse, Joshua, Karen, Teresa, Tiffany, and Yang at this gathering, it was fun and definitely some bonding time! i can already see some interesting, definitely amazing, quirky, friendships coming up these next few years! I'm so glad God's blessed me with this church, He's definitely providing~

I had a wonderful weekend if this post wasn't clear...it started out with quite some complaints, but that was a waste of my breathe as He had already had my weekend planned...so once again, PRAISE JEEBUS! He is good, and He loves me way too much =D

1 comment:

tracers said...

PTL baybee! Glad you're not feeling poopy, and glad my weekend wasn't a downer on yours.. hahaha don't forget us~~~ or gain freshman 15~~~