Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jiow's Night Out

Regardless of what others are choosing to call my friday night, i'm still gonna call it Jiow's Night Out. So on friday, we didn't have yaf this week cause we were gonna go apple picking/fall color tour saturday morning...i asked Yang if he could take me to the mall, but he was gonna be super busy, so instead, the Navy Honda Civic car keys were handed to me! (actually, he didn't wanna explain to me how to get to the mall, so he drove me there and wanted to walk back, but i said i wouldn't allow it, so he drove me to the mall, i drove him back, and drove back to the mall...good thing mall is less than 1mi away...) the mall was really small, but it was sufficient, as in the stores i usually shop at were all there...except for A&F, but that's ok, i can't afford anything without my mommy anyways...hahaha so after shopping at the mall i went to Kohls and Target and "harvest" of the night: Band Aids from Target! hahaha, i ended up not getting anything from anywhere because 1) the stuff i actually wanted were too expensive/not on sale 2) the stuff that were on sale were just stuff i wanted and not needed 3) without a job, i feel guilty spending money...so after shopping, i went and treated myself to a very delicious bowl of Chipotle, boy, was i satisfied! after that, i drove around a bit more, just cause i had a car, so might as well...haha (no worries, i filled up his tank before giving it back) then later on that night 5 of us went to Culver's and it was entertaining, i don't really remember what was done/said i just remember it being a funny hang out...the rest of the night is unimportant.

saturday: woke up early to go pick apples (i drove yang's car again, cause he didn't go)...it was so cold...if you guys ever visit me, even though they say it's a "michigan must" we're not doing it. the fall color tour was beautiful tho! i loved the colors and the sky was beautiful that day!!! praise Jeebus! =D then later that night we went to downtown g-rapids to eat a asian restaurant, the only reason i was persuaded to go was cause i checked out the menu before hand online and saw abuncha southeast asian foods and was like ALRIGHT I'M GOING! i got curry! yay! that made me happy, i mean it wasn't as good as mom's/malaysia, but being able to taste curry just makes me happy, thank you Jesus! then after dinner we went to Carson's to play Rockband, that made me happy too! hahaha, it was a good night...

sunday: typical church day, it was funny hearing Pastor Ting mention "lee dao hong mu shi" cause i'm like puahahaha, i know that dood. anyways, then it was back to dorms to do hw...so nothing exciting. but weekend was good overall, mainly cause i got to drive so much =D

It's getting colder and colder here, BUT i'm not complaining (yet.) i'm actually rather enjoying it, and i'm not just saying it to make myself believe it, i really am enjoying it SO FAR...so that's a plus! also, i realize that i'm getting dumber and dumber...not school wise cause there was already no hope...hahaha, i think the problem is that my other half is usually the dumb one and without her here, i have to bear the burden of being the dumb one too...maybe that's why she's being so smart over there too because she has to take on the responsibility of being a smart person too...please, let us reunite. we complete each other =P (you know i only play play ;) ) ok, i'm done, this is possibly the fastest i've ever written an entry...quite surprised.

1 comment:

tracers said...

written at 3am. Of course. I want to have a tracy's night out but... I wouldn't know what to do! if I went to the mall, aint a thang since I'm there at least once a week... and come christmas time, i'm there like, 2-3 times a week. Ugh.