Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DONE

Passion Tea Lemonade!!! I AM DONE WITH FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE!!! this semester actually flew by, it was quite amazing...everything is great tho! i THINK my grades are nice and pretty, good friendships have been established, church life is good, everything is...God ordained and wonderful!

SO, shall we have a stupid-Jocelyn story? yes, yes we shall. HOKAY! so yesterday i was supposed to have my psychology final at 9am, i set my alarm for 815am...now usually when it goes off, i put it on snooze, but yesterday, (for the first time ever) i turned it off because i was afraid of waking the roommate! why?! i don't know! i never turn it off, it's supposed to go to snooze like 3 times!!! sigh, anyways, i finally woke up at 945am, and freaked out, nearly cried...but immediately emailed my prof...she replied around noon telling me i could take it today....but it meant that i had to take three finals today...BUT they're all over now, so praise Jesus! tomorrow at 550am i'll be on a plane back home!!! YAY YAY YAY! that is all, i actually gotta finish my sociology take home final...because i don't actually wanna take it home...

No comments: