Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Precious

I've been home for a week now and it has been wonderful!

Highlights:
Thurs: sushi yukari for lunch, new town buffet for dinner, music practice at church
Fri: church christmas special
Sat: christmas get together at our house
Mon: Jessie and Jake's wedding
Wed: Tony and Mei's wedding

Christmas gifts '09
Jerry: Digital photo frame keychain
Kathy/Meixuan: Express shirt and ring
Ken: pen
Michelle: Body Shop home scents
Shui Bing: AE gift card
Tracy: Swarvoski heart necklace
Yixuan: HIMYM season 2&3, A&F perfume
(did i forget anyone? i deeply apologize if so)

Depression:
Thurs (Christmas Eve): i tried installing windows on my precious mac through bootcamp, it didn't work, i couldn't turn it on afterwards...
Fri (Christmas): apple store was closed
Sat: apple genius tells me everything was deleted from my hard drive, so 3.5 months of my life in michigan (pictures and journal entries) are all gone...for some reason, i kinda think they were meant to be deleted...hahaha, but my pictures from friday night christmas service are gone too, and the two weddings i went to...sigh...so sad...but i guess...it's a new beginning? =/

that's all the updates i have now...i like being home.

2 comments:

tracers said...

thought you kept a back up of everything?

jennifer said...

BLAAAAH technology!! I installed Thunderbird 3 and I set my local mail folders to delete everything older than 30 days, not realizing that stuff I was saving was from the past three years. It gobbled everything up, and at first I freaked out, but then I thought, well, I never really looked at it anyway and there's probably things in there that I should get rid of anyway. So it was probably a blessing in disguise. But losing pictures = no fun!