Friday, June 26, 2009

Malaysian Love

I think today is worth an update, because my life is usually pretty boring...haha =P

i didn't have to work today, which meant sleeping till i naturally wake up...BUT that didn't happen, because i set an alarm for 8:55am so that it'd be 11:55pm in malaysia, so that i could text ahBin happy birthday and by the time i finished the text/sent it it'd be around 12am there! so i forced myself to wake up that early, sent him the text, read his reply, fell back asleep...till about 130pm when my mom woke me up, so that i wouldn't sleep till like 3pm...hahaha...so i pooped around for a bit (includes: "lunch", piano, tv, etc etc) then around evening we went to Kohls so that i'd be able to get some work clothes, in which i did! so that made me happy, i also got a pair of skinny jeans for 13.99...i super like cause they're crazy dark wash, and my mom made beef curry before we went out, so when we got home, it was all ready to eat!!! yum~ (that's right, stop rubbing it in my face that you get delicious malaysian food =P) so that was exciting and super delicious! then after dinner, i called ahBin for his official birthday blessing, talked to him for about 15min only cause he's at work...but i had fun nonetheless, i miss that kid...(過來吧!)but yeah, that's pretty much all the malaysianness that was in tonight, but those two bits of malaysian made my night =) tomorrow's friday! hooray for youth group~

p.s. 啊彬,生日快樂!21歲了哦,成人了 O.o...哈哈,認識你也夠就了,該絕交了對嗎?哈哈哈,不要煩!!!thanks for always being there to make me laugh, you're an AWESOME friend, and i'm terribly sorry for not being able to make it back this year, but there's still plenty of chances for us to celebrate...like...YOUR WEDDING?! =P anyways, 生日快樂!上帝祝福你!今天晚上別玩的太瘋哦!!! =D

1 comment:

Victor said...

pooping around...my favorite thing to do!