Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nope, I Gotta Work

edit//the floodgates of dissdom opened...all these are by the previously mentioned disser...
- "u are just as fat"
- rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr "wait for it...STUPID YOU." (rawrs = putting in context)
- "i really REALLY want to think better of u, but u are not helping me"

i understand that none of you think those quotes are anything, infact when taken out of context they are just hecka mean...but the disser is really just made of pure evil sooo =/ haha but i found those 3 hilarious still =P

original// "Nope, I gotta work" - Eric Forman in the one about him working at Fatso Burger.

I've been working at the restaurant since last wednesday, and i'm having so much fun again! hahaha, my indonesian coworkers are hilarious (not that i don't enjoy working with you, yixuan =P) and my uncle is back as my manager, so it means easy going work again...yay! i some how can't think of anything exciting happening this weekend except sending the ong family off, except that wasn't exactly exciting, although i got to see the girls one last time =D

i don't have anything to update about cause i've just been working...but i need to record these few things down, so i don't forget...hahaha, so stephen and michelle, the only married couple out of the servers i work with...and as i was taking my random break that my uncle told me to take, i told them how cute i thought they were, and stephen hides his face in his hands like a little boy, and i was like "you got a good one!" and stephen in his very strong indonesian accent says "nooo, not good!" and i'm like "what!" he's like "got the best one!" AWWWWW...haha, and michelle smiled and walked away...lol but then stephen being the 5 year old that he is...randomly said "i'm spiderman!" and begins "shooting webs" out of his hands...@_@ and my favorite server, alex saw Land of the Lost and insisted i go see it...he kept laughing as he tried to tell me about it...haha, i like how immature my coworkers are...had fun working these few days, i just don't like how it's taking away my weekend time...but i do get tues and thurs off =D

my mom almost sold my piano this weekend...=_____= but she didn't and isn't going to...good.

2 comments:

tracers said...

zOMG WHAT??? SOLD THE PIANO ALMOST?!??! HOLY GEEZ WHAT IS SHE THINKING?!??!?!?

and yes... lets all go watch land of the lost sometime!!

Anna said...

sold the PIANO? oh my goodness!
awww those waiters sound hilarious. haha yay indonesians!