Sunday, June 07, 2009

No Goodbye Yet

nothing really happened this week except that i worked at the restaurant (yay!) and got tipped $7! hahaha, yes, that is a lot for my job and for the kind of customers we get...

friday: youth group, i was very happy with the discussion, it seems like our youth group does better discussions when we require them to come in with something...haha, i'll try that more x) anyways, then after youth group i SO wanted a park-a-thon...so we went to frost then went to Udall Park, and it was really fun, but then i was retarded and tripped over this metal thingy and killed my knee, so now my right knee is crazy messed up (but i'll now match my brother's knee...haha it can be an Ong thing) and it sucks cause it hurts AND it's ugly...=___= but yeah, so i didn't get to partake in the jumping pictures...super sad. haha, next time! then afterwards, yixuan and tony came back with me and we talked till 4am...from celebrity hair, to celebrities in general, to food, to i don't even remember anymore, but whenever we switched topics i would map it out...haha

saturday: practice with uncle Ong, he said some touching words at the end of practice =/ then came home, at lunch, PF-ed, finished heroes season 1, napped, then went to kathy's house for lian-see ah yi and my farewell party with all the sunday school teachers...hahaha, i'm already getting a farewell party >< it was cute tho, they had all the kids make cards for us, and since my class is all boys, it was cute seeing all the cards that they made...but the fact that i'm leaving has not hit me yet, so i'll live in denial till it happens...(so don't start the goodbyes yet...please) then i had a really good discussion with the Ong couple, they're so cool, i want my family to be like them (but more awesome of course =P) cute couple, cute kids, pretty mom/wife...-sigh- hahaha, but yeah, the farewell party is rather weird just cause 1) i'm gonna see everyone again tomorrow 2) i'm gonna see everyone for another 2 months 3) am i really leaving? O.o i'm rather sad that the Ong family is leaving tho...oh well, mmmm, well, this is it~

p.s. pray for my $4000! Calvin says they can't tell me for another few weeks...oh and pray for my knee, i don't want a nasty scar like my brothers...=X

No comments: