Friday, January 23, 2009

Cold?

today was like a finally rather "cold" (if you can even call it that) day we've had since...errr...i don't know when...it rained all day today and was gloomy! i love it! hahaha...i like it when it's all cloudy, dark, and misty...it just feels soooooo nice...i've gotta admit, even though we haven't even felt the tip of winter (and i don't know if we will) i really like weather like today's and i wouldn't mind if it was just like this more! Although, i really hope we get more winter-y...i'm already changing from hoodies --> crop hoodies and from jeans --> shorts....i want cold weather! (shut up you kids that have snow and all) i haven't even worn my big jacket yet, no scarves needed, no beanie needed...now that i think about it, it was colder in like Nov then it is now...but NOT ENOUGH! So, the weird thing is, even though i'm complaining that it's not cold enough...my brother called my mom yesterday and was saying like i shouldn't go to the midwest for college cause there's no point going to a place that freezes your butt off...hahaha...i remember when we were both here, we would talk about if we were in the midwest/east coast, all the winter-y clothes we get to wear and all the stuff we get to do...but now that he's there, he's like "aiiii...." xP

Man, tomorrow's the chinese new year celebration...i'm not nervous about our performance at all...our "muo qi" is strong enough that not a little practice and a lot of BS we'll be fine...hahaha...i'm rather nervous about the wedding tho...today's rehersal was not even a real rehersal...>< good ="P">when shall it be my real brother's wedding? hmmmm...hehe haha, i'm quite excited for that one! it's not gonna be too big either, but it's just exciting! i remember when he first came to America, i was actually teaching him english (even tho i was only in 3rd grade) and teaching him how to type on the computer...oh funny stuff...

ok, i'm going no where with this...so i shall stop...

3 comments:

Anna said...

Honestly, Chicago isn't that cold anymore right now, and weird as it is, I found that I like the weather changes. It is kind of fun to be able to have a fully stocked wardrobe from shorts to ski jacket. And I love scarves. =) And earmuffs. Chicago was pretty cold over the weekend, but now I enjoy walking to class. 30s feel warm to me. =P

Good luck playing at the upcoming wedding! Awww yay for weddings and dressing up.

tracers said...

dude. I totally feel you. compretery. Shorts and tshirt and I'll be okay. And jacket if I do get cold...I got 3 new scarves this winter...and have worn each only once, witht he except of the coach one. I feel like I'll be too warm if I wear a sweater then a jacket over it...+ all that walking I need to do at school. Aiyo, ma fan to pick out a suitable outfit to be warm enough in morning but...cool enough during midday?

Shingers said...

lol was it cold enough that your hands and ears started to burn? hahah, i'm feeling that right now after having to lock up half the cars on the lot tonite without my winter stuff on ><

and what's this bout your real bro's wedding? hah