Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reality

edit// ever realize how easily the little things can bring up/down a day? or how the little things can make such a big difference? reality is "settling" in and...it sucks. goodnight. (12:56am)

i didn't get a hair cut. i didn't get a pair of silver heels. in fact, i didn't get anything. oh boo. hahaha...but the three day weekend, although is only one day more, seemed like a really long time. it was nice...but then now i'm back to school and i really need to get my act together. i need to do my homework...every night. i need to finish ALL my applications and ALL its parts. i need to start applying to financial aid stuff. i need to stop being so "kay po" nice and tagging all those facebook pictures! i need to accept the reality of school and college, i seriously gotta do all these things...(maybe i should stop blogging right now...hahaha. no.)

why is reality such a hard thing to accept?! it's right in front. just accept it! gahhhhhh! i need to burn something down...ahahaha. no, that's crazy.

anyways, i'm at 餐馆团旗 right now...and when we got to church today...EVERYTHING was moved...AND the office door was locked, the church main gate was locked...STUPID STUPID STUPID CHINESE SCHOOL! seriously, i'm gonna end up shooting all of them in the FACE! i was so annoyed...especially the piano...asdfghjkl!!!

this is gonna be a BUSY weekend...friday is chinese new years celebration and saturday is the wedding...so nervous! but so excited to dress up!!! x)

this is the randomest post...cause i've got nothing real important to write about, just jotting down random notes.

OH YEAH! PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY! so last night, due to unfortunate events, i was up till really late and didn't get a chance to study for my stats test AT ALL...so when i got to class today i was just like "God, You're in charge! Whatever happens happens! don't fail me!" and the teacher was like "in all of my career...i have never done this...but for some reason...i lost the test, the key is made, the formula sheet is found, but the test just disappeared!" i was like "OH EM GEE, PRAISE JEEBUS!" hahaha but not out loud...inside screaming like that...lol. yup, God is good! <3

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hahaha okay so that happened to me yesterday for Chinese, I hadn't studied for the quiz at all, and the teacher moved it to tomorrow instead! (Granted, I still haven't memorized the vocabulary yet, but I still have all morning tomorrow.)

In any case, praise God indeed! I have to accept reality too and start taking college work more seriously. And I am today! Go 5 pages of math homework! ><

Col 3:23-24 is what I use to tell myself to stop being a lazy bum.

Shingers said...

senioritis setting in i can see!

tracers said...

FAIL. on your part. SUCCESS. on God's.