Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gone

edit// during lunch today, i helped mr. woon buy a woman's hat from ae...it was hilarious...too lazy to tell the whole story...but man, such a funny teacher....he wanted the hat cause it ties on the bottom and he's afraid it'll blow away when he goes to chicago....too funny.

My hair is more than half gone...after school yesterday i went and got my haircut...i was quite nervous, but excited too...cause finally groomed...lol...i wanted it around shoulder length, the haircut i ALWAYS get, but she kept cutting...and she started layering...so it got shorter and shorter...haha...so now it's right under my ears...but it's alright, i'm getting used to it...and it's much easier to take care of...well, there's really nothing to take care of...T.T...i'll have pics of it this weekend...cause i don't like/want to take selfpictures...hahaha...

Tomorrow's senior mock election debates! i don't really care about it at all...but i'll go in for first to third and leave fourth to sixth...i was planning on just not going at all, but i'll go support my party...go Delta...haha...i'm just happy to leave before lunch...and then there's the inagural ball this saturday...i still can't decide if i want to go or not...it's the cheapest dance tho! only $15!!! and it's at savory opera house, so it's not a bad either...but i still can't decide.

Anyways, i've added another college to my list...Concordia in Irvine...one more essay to write...oh boo. haha...but everything's due in the next 3 weeks....so i'm pushing myself to really do everything i'm supposed to do...x) but still praying! we'll see where God leads me!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hahahaha I want a woman's hat from AE that won't blow away. =)

I wanna see the haircut, oh my!

tracers said...

wait...so what's gone?