Friday, January 30, 2009

God is good

"He made the lame walk and the dumb talk
And He opened blinded eyes to see
That the sun rises on His time
Yet He knows our deepest desperate need
And the world waits while His heart aches
To realize the dream
I wonder what life would be like if we let Jesus live through you and me"
-What Life Would Be like: Big Daddy Weave

I haven't listened to the radio in a long time cause i usually just plug in my iTouch when i drive, but this morning, i forgot my iTouch, so i listened to kLove....and this song came up (mind you, i have this song on my iTouch too...but yeah) and right at the line "i wonder what life would be like if we let Jesus live through you and me", a car cut me off and i almost rear-ended him so i was right about to blow...but then i heard that line and i was like dang, what if it was Jesuses driving on the roads? crazy, if only we were all more like Him.

God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me. (it's the children's song, it was stuck in my head) Seriously, He gives and takes away, but honestly, i don't think He takes away until we start becoming proud, He just keeps giving...haha during 餐館團契 (correct ma? i velly pretty cheena queen hor) [excuse the outburst of singlish, don't try to understand it] we sang 耶和華祝福滿滿 and it hasn't been more true than this week. ALSO, i've been a good girl this week and working on all my college apps and scholarships stuff (because two are due this weekend!) but i feel so accomplished when i finish an application! so all my midwest schools are officially applied to! Now onto the 3 west coast schools: Azusa Pacific, Concordia-Irvine (zOMG TWINS!), and Biola...Concordia is done except for the essay, which i know what i want to write about, just need to actually start writing. x) but i'm happy that i finished all of Calvin's stuff...i actually really want to go to Calvin now, i'm just applying to the addtional west coast schools because it's in the west and they're good schools...=/ BUT by the looks of this, i'll definitely finish everything before end of Februray, and that means i'll get rewarded with a ticket to Ohio! I should be going there the week of Easter...(kids, i don't think my brother actually knows i'm going yet, please don't say anything, i don't plan on telling him till everything is positive) but it's also yer guy's spring break, so i don't really wanna go if none of you guys are there...maybe i'll visit you xiao qi jiejie!!!

i'm liking my haircut more and more everyday. x) goodnight.

3 comments:

Shingers said...

calvin college, can't go wrong with a liberal arts education =) but i'm biased, hahah

Anna said...

my lips are sealed.
awww i won't be there Easter. poo. =(

tracers said...

I
Hate
Tucson
Drivers.
(but not you, or me, and all of the people~~)