Thursday, April 30, 2009

Countdown

Cousin and Anna both did this, so i'm gonna do it too...haha

Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:

1. just have faith, don't take the easy way out, God will provide =)
2. make sure it's what God wants before you do anything you'll regret
3. just tell me.
4. come home! eegee's!
5. don't be stupid, you can get a better girl than her.
6. start making smarter decisions, please.
7. make sure he's the one God provided, if not i don't approve.
8. i'm glad you're my friend! x)
9. have you prayed about this?
10. sank you ;P

Nine things people should know about you:

1. i talk to myself when i drive
2. i cannot sleep still
3. i'm very straight forward
4. i tell my mom everything
5. i trust people really easily once, but once they lose it, i never trust them again
6. i will always choose mint chocolate chip over any other flavor (same as cousin)
7. i'm very protective of my brother...haha
8. i don't talk in school...which is very different from what most people usually see
9. i naturally like you better if you are from southeast asia.

Eight ways to win your heart:

1. Godly
2. laughter, the more the better
3. servant heart
4. musical talent
5. random acts of kindness
6. Ferro Rocher...hahaha
7. skilled in eating
8. SMILE =D

Seven awesome movies:

1. Zoolander
2. The Dark Knight
3. Infernal Affairs =D
4. Count of Monte Cristo
5. The Notebook
6. Italian Job
7. Iron Man

Six things you do before you fall asleep:

1. clean up
2. devotions (usually ><) 3. journal (usually ><)
4. put on chapstick
5. check next day's weather
6. pray

Five people who mean a lot:

1. family
2. my girls
3. malaysians
4. youth group =D
5. ohioans
more like five GROUPS of people x)

Four things you don't like:

1. school...haha
2. ugly people...that's right. x)
3. waking up before my alarm
4. people who bash on christianity when they know nothing about it

Three things you like:

1. food
2. sleep
3. laughing

Two things you want to do before you die:

1. learn to make my mom's curry
2. play jon schmidt's love story/viva la vida

One Confession:

1. when i was in middle school, and i had a "bed time", i would go online AFTER bed time by turning off my lights and closing my door, but at our old house, my brother didn't park in the garage so he'd have to walk past my room window (from the outside) whenever he came home at night...so whenever i hear his car pull up, i would turn off my monitor so the light from the screen wouldn't be visible.

Countdown is over...i will reveal my college tomorrow. x)

2 comments:

tracers said...

ferrero* and...JERK!! I want to knowwwwwww

Anna said...

Hahaha I love it. =) I especially like how you hid your computer light from your bro. Skills girl, mad ninja skills.

College!!! I'm excited!!!

Oh and I think it's really cute that you're so close to your mom. I think my mom and I have a rather unusually close relationship too. I love mommy's. =)