Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fighting Against the System

edit// i want to complain (just like everyone else) about the weather! SO HOT! i need AC blowing at me...constantly...i should just be a total fob and wear that winnie-the-pooh fan necklace...wahahahahha. my bro and i rocked that in malaysia =P seriously...i don't know if i can handle the 110+ coming soon...T.t

so the past weekend in phoenix was very very tiring like i expected (3-4 hrs of sleep...) but it was also very fun, yg kids are too funny and chuck was pretty entertaining to chill with too! he's really different from the last time he visited...haha, in a good way tho =P
we got to phx around 830 on saturday, practiced till around 1030, checked in at 4point sheraton, went to applebee's, pulled the "happy birthday" prank on chuck, jerry laughed his butt off, went back to hotel, cleaned up, took pictures, died a little before 330am. woke up a little before 7am, formalized, ate speedy breakfast, where water was spilt 5000 times by smarty mcsmart smart...(hahaha so funny.) checked out, left for church, choir, dim sum for lunch, THEN THE ADVENTURE BEGAN!

the "youth van" - consisting of: the 4 girls and jerry, tony, yee - wanted to go get boba at lollicup, but because we were ordered to stay together at all times...when we went to get gas, yixuan was the sacrificial lamb and was supposed to stay in the bathroom long enough for the adults to get annoyed and leave first, but when we got to the gas station...the boys needed to poo and there was only one bathroom! so long story short, the adults left after some negotiaiting (good job yixuan, i'm proud of you, my 徒弟) and we went to get boba and yen shu ji! YUM~ it ended very well =D

AP's are coming up in less than 2 weeks and i have barely studied. somebody shoot me in the face, please. i need to decide on a school in less than 2 weeks, somebody shoot me in the foot please. i have no idea what's going on, but that's the awesome thing of having a God that does! so i'm leaving it all to Him and still praying!

p.s. going to the doctors tomorrow to get my crazy bloody/drug-user eye tomorrow! >< maybe they'll give me an eye patch...lol, sick.

3 comments:

tracers said...

I like your summary of phx's events. velly velly nice and concise. XD
and dude...on the aircon...amen to the max. even I use my aircon in the car which says something. haaaaaaaate tucson!!!! >=[
hope your eyet hing went well....plz don't go blind, then you can't look at me! what would I do without you to call me your beautiful baybee?!

♫ じ☆ve ZM :) ♫ said...

Linked! :)

Anna said...

110?! Oh my gosh, it's going to be around 68-70 degrees today and that's the perfected temperature for me!!