Sunday, April 12, 2009

Death

the picture above was taken on the way to Thousand Oaks...i found the comments on facebook really funny...
Parker: very artistic, but maybe not in a good way, it's like gore photographs...
Stephanie: I thought this was some beautiful piece of Jackson Pollock-esque artwork
Winston: So textured
it was the biggest bug "stain" on the windshield, and it had blood on it, so i had to take a picture...and i thought this picture would go along with this post because of easter...haha because when i saw the comments, i thought so death isn't always a bad thing...and i don't need to connect the dots for you on how it relates to easter.

"praise night" went alright...haha i think we did good though, using the little time that we had, the small amount of yg kids we had, it went pretty good, all glory to God~

i've had so much on my mind lately...this is what happens when my mom goes to china for 3 weeks and i only get to talk to her for a very short amount of time on the phone...everything accumulates in my head...and i overthink things...haha, i'm so dependent on my mom =P i also wish i had a Pensieve, so i could look at my own thoughts/dreams/memories...haha alright, i'm done...time to make the powerpoint for tomorrow....@_@

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is why I journal. =) I want one of those things from Harry Potter too, although I always found it creepy how they just pull the thoughts right out. And that you can fall into them later. Weirrrddd.