Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Shopping > Homework

i went to the mall after school today, to go get some stuff and to get my glasses tightened...and i ended up shopping for almost 2hrs, and on any other day, it would be not enough time at all, but it was way too long for today cause i had so many other things to do...then went to kohls to go get the frame my mom told me to get...but instead of just buying that one frame, i was attracted to another, and had to get it...
(pictures are dark cause i turned off flash to prevent glare) dang, we're one good looking family! - taken on brother's last sunday in tucson

<3 my girls, and i'm gonna get a picture of the lu's kids before i leave and replace my own baby picture with them! x)
but yeah, i really like that frame ^ there was another one that was similar to it, but the picture sizes were weird so i got this...it's gonna look wonderful in my dorm!

i hope you guys have been praying, cause no schools have contacted me this week...and i promised i'd decide tomorrow...i'm gonna give calvin and concordia a call tomorrow, and the decision should be made! if not...thursday ><

AP studying time!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I printed out boatloads of photos before I went to college too, and then plastered them all over my wall. It was great fun. =)

GO COLLEGE! I'm excited to hear about your final decision!