Sunday, February 01, 2009

Stacy's Mom

Whee! went to inaugural ball today and it was alright...haha i don't have super close friends at school and at school i'm the quiet girl (and everyone out side of school knows i'm definitely NOT a quiet girl...hahaha) so i'm like just chilling...also, i don't dance. so it wasn't every interesting...although my friend did drag me onto the dancefloor three times...so i...err...danced? not really...hahaha...but then finally at like 10pm i was like "i'm leaving..." then suddenly...Stacy's Mom starts playing...i was like "OMG I HAVE TO STAY!" wahahaha....i never really liked the song, but because of mine and Yixuan's creation of Winston Yu (a song in the tune of Stacy's Mom dedicated to Winston) i had to stay...i don't know what's up with our youth group and Stacy's Mom....but i definitely blame the twins for that...hahaha....i left after that song and it made my night and made inaugural pretty fun...=P (it's cause i'm super lame and didn't know any of the songs that played except for that...haha)

I watched The Duchess last night...it reminded me of The Other Boleyn Girl...i think those people are crazy...why do they want a son so bad?! crazy people.

i finished TWO college applications and TWO scholarship applications this week...i have been such a good girl...i should reward myself with something...i should go watch a movie with the girls tomorrow! hahahaha...eek! it's so late!

p.s. errr, i published it, and i looked at the time stamp and it's an hr later than my time here, so i checked my settings and everything's right...i think blogger is just crazy.

1 comment:

tracers said...

Cuz they're secretly asian. Or at least secretly want to be...

baybee. oh poop! I was gonna say I'm free friday afternoon for a movie before church (though that'd be awkward timing..) but shing will be here. party pooper!!

but srsly. We need to watch a LEGIT chick flick sometime. House bunny doesn't cut it...AT ALL.