Tuesday, March 03, 2009

娇娇姐姐

edit// i got a letter from Concordia University of Irvine yesterday saying i got in, with $7000! hooray! praise Jesus! He is good~

so on sunday, we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with the Lu's....hecka lotta kids...hahaha, because there were too many people, they had to split us up...so i was put with, Jin Hua, Ivan, and Karen...now Ivan and Karen are the quietest kids to have ever exisited....so the table was silent the whole time...and since the other table wasn't that far away, i could still see Anthony/Anita, so i would keep making faces to them...and when i see them do something cute i would go take a picture of them...now the CUTEST CUTEST CUTEST part of the night was when i Anthony told his dad "jiow jiow jie jie" and pointed at me...and his dad moved him to my table so he could sit by me...then 5min later he was moved back because my food arrived and his dad wanted me to eat...but 5min after that he did the -point- "jiow jiow jie jie" and so his dad moved him back to my table! it was so adorable!!!!
-Anthony at my table-
i'm so sad that i'll be leaving them soon, and even if i visit, they'll barely remember me...=( i think i'm the most sad about leaving them...yes girls, i'm more sad about leaving them than i am about leaving you....hahaha...i don't want to leave them! T.t

i sound really mean and ranty in this next part, so ignore me if you don't want to read it, i don't really care...at all.

i heard someone say this yesterday and i was like dang, good phrase...so some people are 很多意见,没有主见 (a lot of opinions, no decision) you know how annyoing that can get?! so many ideas and opinions but then when you ask "what do you want?" they say "i don't know"...i finally understand my cousin's frustration with that answer...and i finally get what she means when she said people used to call her bossy, when she's really just a person capable of making a decision. i know i'm bossy, stubborn, and very opinionated, but i'm also very willing to listen to what you have to say, but if all you can do is talk and can't come to a conclusion, I'LL make the decision! i especially can't stand people that complain about the decision that i made, don't get me wrong, i'm not perfect, and my decisions definitely can be altered with others perspectives, but don't complain if you don't have a better plan!! i've had enough with these people, either be confident/affirmative (as google translated "主见" to be) with whatever you have to say, or shut up about what i just said. whew~ that felt much better...hey now, my mom said on sunday, sometimes people just need to let the anger out or else it'll turn into stress that makes people CRAZY! haha so i'm just trying to not go crazy =P

on a happier note, ohioans, i've been checking out tickets for my visit in april!!! i'll MOST LIKELY be there...unless lan fang ah yi kills me before i can go...@_@...haha pray that i can find the perfect tickets during the perfect time! yay!