Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spoiled

mmmm, i love being the baby of the family...lemme rephrase...i love being a baby GIRL in the family! haha...so my eye has not gotten better, so i didn't wanna wear contacts to school, which means i have to wear glasses, which are not strong enough, which means i can't drive to school, so my mommy drove me to school super early because i had to go make up a gov quiz...and they picked me up 30min later because i had to make up an eng test...=______= so the day began pretty crappy because of all the make up stuff i had to do, the painful left eye, and the random bug bite that i found when i got on the car that slowly got bigger as the day began...HOWEVER, i took an hr nap in bio, because Woon was gone and the sub didn't care what we were doing...so i just decided to take a long, nice, refreshing nap! haha....ANYWAYS, onto the best part of today, after school, my mom wanted to go to the mall because she wanted to get a new purse before leaving (more on that later) but she didn't find anything she liked, so she's like "you wanna shop for anything?" and at first i was so tired that i really just wanted to go home....but because two weeks ago, when i had that empty friday, i went shopping all by myself and suddenly discovered a love for the overpriced clothing at Abercrombie and Fitch...so i told her to go there with me...and i showed her all the stuff that i really liked...and she said "buy it." i was like "REALLY?!" she's like "yeah, go ahead, buy it, you'll need these when you move anyways" i was trying to be a good little girl, so i only grabbed 2 pieces of clothing...and she's like, why not get more colors? so she bought me a total of 3 sweaters and 2 knits...total price was nearly $100...@_@ (but do realize that the original prices on them were CRAZY, 2 pieces of clothing would've been OVER $100) so it made me super happy...haha yes, i can be bought. =P

my mother is [supposedly] leaving for Guangzhou, China tomorrow...to go to a factory to do ministery stuff (ministery stuff sounds like harry potter...hahaha) and hosting a special Easter event there...i didn't really mind her going, because 1) i thought i would be in OH 2) i knew about it for a long time...but then when i heard she was going to be gone for 3 whole weeks, i was like O_O...BUT, there's been so much trouble with her ticketing stuff...like, she hasn't even gotten her actual tickets yet...haha i dunno, i was making fun of her saying she can't go, and if she can't go, she might as well accompany me to OH (if i'm going that is....)

Whee~ i haven't decided which new shirt i'm gonna wear tomorrow...i guess it depends on the weather...but my mom told me to put it away after wearing ONE tomorrow, because 1) it's getting WAY warmer soon so i won't need 'em 2) save 'em for my new place of living (hey, just buy new ones right? =P) OH, their clothes smell SO nice, because i tried on their clothes, my hair was smelling like their store...haha

p.s. keep my mommy in your prayers as she steps into dangerous water!!! seriously, i'm scared for her...traveling all alone to china, doing some "sketchy" business....lol, at least it's sketchy to chinars

3 comments:

Victor said...

new clothes are always good!

Shingers said...

hahah the a&f smell..my sis always reeks of it. it's so strong that aldo right next to it at easton smells like it too cause i guess it seeps into the AC

Anna said...

I would never have taken you for an a&f girl. That store smells so much like their cologne because they go around and spray bottles of it over everything. Crazy.

I love it when moms go all-out. =)