Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Senyum =)

-senyum is smile in malay/indonesian (learned from my awesome co-workers)-

i JUST noticed that...A LOT of my posts revolve around Anthony and Anita...i just love them too much!!! too adorable! but yesterday, Anita totally made my day...week...year...or however long it take me to get over it, it was SO cute! So, her mom was feeding her outside and she was goofing around as usual, so i whipped out my phone, knelt down, happily snapping away at her adorableness...she circles me, goes behind my back, and lies on my back...i was like AWW! COME HERE YOU LITTLE CUTIE! she come to the front giggling...then she took my keys...haha i don't know why, but she takes me keys every week...then her mom was like "ok give the keys back to jiow jiow jie jie!" and she does, and i'm like "thank you, anita~" so i begin to walk off...i take three steps, i hear this high pitched "JIE JIE!" (that was the loudest i've ever heard her talk) i turn around i'm like "gan ma?" she RUNS towards me and clings on to my legs and giggles...OMG! i knelt down and gave her a big hug! IT WAS SO CUTE! then she took my hand and made me walk with her, so i did...=) AHHHH! thinking about it makes me smile! her smile is so cute! i really can't believe i have to leave before she's old enough to remember who i am =( so depressing...Anthony on sunday was a dou dou head...i walked towards him and he screams "NO!" =____= at least his sisters love me! hmph

then work on sunday was CRAZY busy...i haven't worked on a sunday for like 3 months, forgot how busy it can get...my legs turned into jello at the end...it wasn't fun...haha the only motivation that got me to go to work that day was 1) i get paid 2) work is my only work out 3) i felt bad because i knew they would be super busy and the two people in the front would pretty much die if i didn't go...

so it's 1:48am right now and i am NOT in bed...i've got work and cali practice tomorrow...fun stuff....x_x

p.s. i have 2 pics on my phone of anita...but phone is being poopie and won't upload them...so no adorable anita picture to incorporate to this post. boo.

1 comment:

Victor said...

hahahahaha, andy going...NOOOO