Monday, March 30, 2009

No Title This Time

nothing much happened this weekend...it was a very typical weekend...haha well, this week's youth group game was much more entertaining, so that was fun~ saturday was easter practice...i better start practicing like crazy...half of the stuff i was playing was improvisation and usually that'd be good, but this time she actually wants me to follow the music...which means i've actually gotta learn everything...haha AND if Chuck's coming (and singing that one song) it means i've gotta get it right, or else he's gonna bite my head off (HE CAN PLAY THE SONG HIMSELF LAH! haha) then we went to firebirds for yee's pseudo-birthday party...haha it was fun...i think the after party was more interesting tho...gotta spend time with my girls (minus kathy, but that's typical) and martha...it was fun...as in, we just took a lot of pictures with anything we can find....hahaha....then sunday, i taught sunday school, and promised my class if they memorize all 9 verses from the 2 months i taught, they would get eegee's (including refills) and half a big cookie from eegee's! they were all amazing and did it! so proud of them! then the yg kids wanted some too, so i made them memorize a verse before getting a cup...and TONY FAILED...HORRIBLY! hahaha...

been procrastinating so much ever since i got back from the cali trip...just absolutely no motivation to do anything...AT ALL...like i haven't done homework allnight...instead i've been playing tetris or pictionary with yg/ohio kids....haha it's alright tho...i'll get started as soon as i finish writing this...i think, maybe i'll write in my journal after this....haha -shrug- i'm so sad my mommy's gonna be gone for 3 whole weeks...every time i'm driving home alone from wherever, i get all depressed and wish i could call her...but i can't cause she's so faraway (tracy, start singing) and the time difference...-sigh- you guys should try and keep me entertained a lot a lot...x) ok onto some exciting stats homework!

1 comment:

tracers said...

ehheheheh I WOULD!

dude...I know right...I've never been yelled at by chuck before, but I think I could cry about it when it happens...T_T I'm scared...God help both of us...