Tuesday, March 24, 2009

roar

gahhhh! i've been "discussing" (angry discussion...haha) with my parents since last night about my trip to Ohio during spring break...this trip was promised since my return in the winter...they said as long as i finished everything (college stuff) before march, i would be rewarded a trip to OH...i finished everything by Feb! and it's not that they're not giving me this trip, but because they had delayed the ticketing process, my mom's free tickets are not available for the departure flights, only available for the return flights...so then they said to go search for a cheap ticket...so i did...i found one for $130+tax last night...but today the cheapest is $170+tax...and i told them that i wouldn't mind paying for the ticket too! but they don't want me to go...they say that we'll be traveling a lot soon...which doesn't even make sense because we'll only be traveling once more in the summer...which is a trip that was also planned forever ago! (i'm also realizing that this post isn't really making sense, i'm really just ranting) bah! i can't make a decision, they say it's really up to me...but like the way they're putting it is pretty much a NO. i dunno, i've been planning/promised this trip for so long, PLUS, i wanna go visit Calvin! it's been bumped up on my college list and i really wanna go see it...roar. i don't know. sigh. T.t

1 comment:

Shingers said...

plenty of cheap flights...i can prob hunt one down for you if you want.