Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big Brother

edit (3:21am) // i found out yesterday that i'm actually getting $67.00 for tax return!!! first time doing taxes, i get money back?! how fun! i'm thinking about spending it...=P

big brothers are such a nice thing to have around, haha, i'm sure any one with one would agree...(praise Jeebus that i adopted another big brother last summer!) i really miss my guhguh tho...(yes, i know it's "gege" but that just looks weird...) so i can't say that my brother and i are the closest siblings ever, cause we're definitely not...and ontop of it, we're asian, so we're not exactly that affectionate...i remember on my 7th birthday, my parents said his gift to me would be a hug and when i went over to get my hug, he put the pillow in between us...hahaha, i was so sad, but pretty funny now...i think the most "affectionate" we've been was the day before he left tucson, he picked me up from church on a wednesday night...and during the 30min drive from church to home...we both cried our eyes out...the car almost flooded...oh and when he gave me a hug when i left ohio last may...but i think lately we've both been trying to be "closer"...hahaha, so it's good, and working (at least i think so...) oh yeah, he plans on getting me the blackberry curve 2...haha but i don't just love him because he buys me stuff (it's a big part tho, jk) so ohio girls, take good care of him and take advantage of his big brotherly love~ AND if yer gonna try and find him a girl, make sure you tell her to send the application to ME...(along with the application better come some goodies too, gotta win my heart before you can win his =P)

NOW...after that long thing about big brothers, i promise you it relates....youth group went bowling today...and it relates because 1) my brother's really good at bowling 2) when i visited my brother for the first time in ohio, we went bowling as a yg 3) driving home...alone...in his ugly '96 green camry, made me think about him a lot...SO, it was fun bowling...i technically only played one game, cause the second one yixuan and i were just eating our "deluxe nachos" and yee and tony were goofing off and playing in our lane...so whatevers...i got like 70+ on the first game, forgot to look...haha, i'm no good at real bowling but totally a PRO bowler, with my own shiny ball on Wii Bowling!!! x) it was pretty amazing tho, never seen this many people at youth group before...27! so close to 30!! but that's cause: 3 non usuals, 1 out of state, 3 new...BUT we were also missing 3 guys that didn't go...OH EM GEE GUYS! I JUST REALIZED GEORGE WASN'T THERE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA...he was the first to reply on facebook too and i talked to him about 3 times making sure he was gonna be there and i didn't even realize till now....WOW. I slept till 1:43pm today, felt soooo good...i love sleeping till i naturally wake up, and i'm sure if my phone wasn't vibrating like crazy, i would've slept till later...

Yesterday, i worked at the office instead of the restaurant...i only did TWO things at the office tho...typed a 13page thing for him...it's a good thing God gave me the gift of speedy typing skills...and then burned 8 CDs for him...haha i like doing all the "technical" stuff for him...cause it's things i can do really well...=P oh and the beginning of this week i was about 1 and a half season behind on smallville...but within 3 days i was completely caught up, and now winston is convincing me to catch up on desperate housewives...i don't know if i want to, but i told him i would...haha.

i'm blabbing. beause it's 1:39am. so i shall stop. oh, 3+hrs of practice tomorrow for sunday and easter...after a month of not playing let's pray that my fingers can still do their job!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm a speedy typer too. People make fun of me, they say my pounding on the keyboard sounds like thunder/a stampede. But yes, if you do get the blackberry we can blackberry message each other! Fun!!