Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Easy

double edit// i have the greatest brother in the whole wide world! haha =)

edit// i talked to ahBin again yesterday, i mean, i get to talk to him almost everyday if work isn't that busy for him...but we had the most serious talk, we've EVER had...it was interesting and good too...praise God for all these friends he has blessed me with, whether they are my close girl friends, my bed party/hanky panky ohio girls, silly/homo youth group boys, funny ohio boys, or my malaysian kids~ =)

this week has been easy beezy, nice and easy! lol, it's only been two days, but it's gonna be a pretty easy week, or maybe it'll pick up at the end...not that i want it to but yeah...i had no homework yesterday and i have no homework today...tomorrow's a half day, with half of the periods of nothing, because all other kids and a few "studious" seniors are taking a state math exam that i am NOT...i wanted to ditch, but i'm gonna save up my absences so i can take days off to go to Ohio and California in the spring...hehe, planning my ditches ahead...

so last summer, i learned knitting through youtube just so i could knit a gryffindor scarf...i successfully made one for my bro as most saw...and i had started one recently again for my cousin, and i'm on the 5th stripe! only 14 more to go! then after this gryffindor scarf...i must start on the Edmund scarf from Prince Caspian!!! i'm so bored...when i have a ton of hw, i'm procrastinating and doing nothing...and when i don't have hw...i'm still sitting here doing nothing...haha...i'm gonna keep knitting like a g-ma! x)

1 comment:

Shingers said...

i love learning stuff on youtube...now hopefully that can help me with chinese and my piano hahah