Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Michigan?

edit// (because tracy's comment reminded me of this, i decided to reupdate) i applied to all private christian colleges, so they all cost a fortune...so i'm technically kinda waiting to see which school offers me the most money...but money is the least of my worries because through past experiences i know fasho He will prepare....x) How awesome is it to have the Big Guy prepare and plan out everything perfectly for me? too awesome.

so after my very complainy day...because i didn't get a lot of sleep, a snow day didn't happen like everyone had hoped for, i didn't eat breakfast (not that i usually have time for it, but i usually have something small), it was super cold (but i really enjoyed it, so i wasn't complaining about that), i was hungry, even after lunch, and the worst of all is, having to work after school...i usually don't mind working because i get money and i like having my own money so i can my spend my own money...but because of all the things i had been complaining about, work was just a big fat poop ontop of a poopy day...HOWEVER, (i am not just posting a complainy, ranty, blog post) during work, today, i decided to keep my phone with me instead of leaving it in the drawer, i suddenly get a call, and it's from this super weird number, so i'm all confused, (and usually i would just not pick up, since i'm at work and it's random number) but i decided to pick up anyways...it was my acceptance call from Calvin College!!! i was super excited~ i sent in all my stuff, except my application, last october, but because i had originally given up on this school, it took me forever to send in my application...and by forever i mean, i sent it in two weeks ago...but after being put on the waiting list for Wheaton, my dream school, i bumped Calvin up to first, so getting accepted was just AWESOME stuff!!! Praise Jeebus! He is so good to me =) I finished applying to Concordia Irvine and Azusa Pacific, so we'll see where God leads me! it's either the midwest or the west!

1 comment:

tracers said...

hooooray! what about 錢錢???