Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hope~

don't worry, i'm not at all "fan" right now...i'm perfectly content, haha...so i have quite a few things to post about, i'm gonna talk about it in reverse chronological order...so i just got back from youth group and right after yg, i made an international call to my best buddy: ahBin! (aka, FANEST-EST!) oh man, had the most interesting, entertaining, catching up, messing around, 1 hr phone call...haha, i got called gay by him...yelled at each other (the non angry kind, the retarded kind), and had some "serious" talk and of course, it's never a real conversation with ahBin if we don't call each other "煩"...haha, had so much fun~

God is so awesome! so i led bible study today, on Hope In God and as i was driving to church, i started flipping out and i was gonna postpone my bible study to next week, and think of another "activity" to do instead....but right as i was turning onto church's street, i was like oh snap! my main point in my whole lesson is to courageously step out and do what we fear and to have hope in God! i was like, WOW I JUST GOT TOLD...BY GOD! so the .25mile from turning into the street till getting to church i was just like in awe of God...haha i was so happy, i don't really know/care of the turn out of my lesson because i'm just glad i learned the lesson first...=)

I asked someone to be my valentine today! HAHAHA...so during passing period between 3rd to 4th...i texted...Miss Tracy Song to be my valentine! puahahaha...i was giggling the whole time i was walking and texting, everyone thought i was retarded....and then before getting to church, i went and got her a rose...a fake one, because "just like my love, it will never die!" (1 of the 20 things guys should never say on valentine's day) it was pretty entertaining...i was gonna be all stupid "romantic"and take the rose to her while everyone was there...but i thought it was too embarassing that i told her to go to the parking lot, i blasted my iPod from my car playing Kiss Goodbye by Wang Lee Hom, because it's both of our ringtones for each other...and handed her the rose...naturally, we both started cracking up...she has quite a few pictures of us with the rose, it'll be on facebook soon enough...

Alright, that's it, i'm pretty sure...i can't wait to go buy all the on sale valentine's candy! hahaha!

1 comment:

tracers said...

<3ubaybee. pics WILL be up soon...I was crazy giggling in class too...bahahahahahah..oh how I love theeeeeeeeeeeeeee