Monday, February 02, 2009

First Post of Feb

holy poops, already February! so i officially love anthony and anita (not in a pedophilic way)!!
Anthony has been a little brat because he's spoiled because he's the boy of the family, but lately, after coming to church more, getting used the surrounding and knowing us more. He is SO adorable!!! I'm teaching sunday school this month, so as i was walking out i was like "Anthony, 走, 去上课了!" He runs over, grabs my hand, and says "上课了!" waaaaahhh! SO CUTE! and my mom told me, during dinner on friday night, suddenly while eating his rice, he looks up and asks his dad "娇娇姐姐呢?" and his dad says i'm "with the big kids" and he says "oh..." and continues eating...ahhh! i can't believe 1) he can actually say all four words of my name now 2) he knows exactly who i am 3) he asked for me!
And then Anita, who has ALWAYS been adorable, but always shy and doesn't smile....lately, is the cutest thing in the whole wide world! She laughs now! As i walked out of sunday school yesterday, she was outside getting fed by her aunt...and i see her and i'm like "ANITA!" she then, runs over with her hands reaching out, i lift her up and she starts giggling!!! wow, it was just TOO CUTE! and that happened twice yesterday, it made my day!

Soi don't know how this happened, but i slept at 3 last night!!! i got my bro's rec letter for yixuan at 1, and i was gonna go to bed right away, then i had no clue how this happened but it was suddenly 2 and i went to go shower (i know! CRAZY LATE!) then i flipped around my bed for like 30min....it was so dumb, but i didn't fall asleep in gov...and got home and took a 2 hour nap...x)

Before actually writing this post, i had stuff to post about, but i am currently watching How I Met Your Mother...and it deserves my full and complete attention! wahahaha...

2 comments:

tracers said...

sooooooooooo luuuuuuuuuuuuckyyyyyyyyyyyy you seemingly have no work to do. [cry] I want break again, and for the rest of my life..

Shingers said...

r u all caught up with season 4? gotta fill me in!