Thursday, February 05, 2009

You're Jealous Because...

...I HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUSIN EVER! My favorite, most beautiful, smart, hilarious, beautiful, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, cousin turned 24 today! TWO DOZENS! haha, oh wait, did i mention she was beautiful? I was lucky enough to spend EVERYDAY with her from last January to August and we did the most amazing things together...like going to Eegee's every time we go out, going to Sonic at 1030pm when she picks me up from church and "want half?" on TWO XL Coney's...as in we each get one...hahaha...there's really not much to say but I miss her a lot a lot...and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
here's to prove to you how beautiful her and i are:
you think doing the "Chinese Family" photo is hard? try doing it on Photobooth.
don't be jealous...WHAT?!
Yeah, really, we're the most beautiful...and when put together, we're undefeatable...x)
I MISS YOU! I LOVE YOU! HAPPY 24th WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! God bless you on this day!

p.s. it was freaking hard trying to take those photobooth pictures, as you can tell, it was night time...so everyone was asleep, and we were wearing our aunt's gianormus sleepwear....we had to restrain from laughing out loud...oh man, great times....

oh yeah, happy 5th birthday, Facebook!

2 comments:

Anna said...

awww. You are pretty darn gorgeous too m'dear, that last photo looks like 2 asian models to me!

Tiffany said...

i miss you a lot a lot too!! thanks for the shout out, baby cousin~~ you're my favorite too :)

i dare anyone to take a better photobooth chinese famiry picture! that was a great ab workout hahahaha