Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

edit// i was emailed a few awesome pictures taken by a friend from a point and shoot camera...and it has now inspired me to go take awesome pictures with my crappy simple point and shoot camera too! people, await these awesome pictures!

i spent valentine's day with my mommy! She took me out to Sushi Yukari and we had DELCIOUS sashimi...mmmmm then she took me shopping! hahaha, we went to DSW, to try and find me some silver heels (unsuccessful), went to Kohls, got a white cardigan and an "I <3 Yoshi" graphic tee (wearing it friday to show Mark...haha)! Then we went to the mall, Dillards still has 70% off shoes, but can't find anything!!! so left shortly after...got home and chilled for 1hr or so, then went out for Chipotle...my mom has officially fallen in love with Chipotle, cause she got the salad version this time, and just loves how much veggie can be in it! @_@

ming's back this weekend...so we had to go do the "tucson" things again...so we went to el guero AGAIN. but i had much less food than i did last time...so i didn't feel like i was about to die...then tracy took me home after we spent like 2secs at super quiet, no-one-got-any-drinks, playing-stupid-games, Coffee exchange...so i got to spend time with my valentine! hahaha

Overall, this weekend was relaxing, ALTHOUGH, i have a rough draft essay due and a math test tomorrow that i have yet to write and study for...so i should get started on that!

p.s. i don't believe i've said this on blogger yet, but i got into Cedarville! i'm really not that excited! but i'm gonna keep putting exclaimations marks to make it seem like i am!

2 comments:

Victor said...

congrats on cedarville!

tracers said...

Dude, best valentine (and vday) I've had. XD <3333333333