Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waste

gah! why am i on blogger so early? because i'm sitting in the school library pooping around...today is such a waste of time...like i said, half day, with 3 of the 6 classes being a state math exam that i'm not taking so i'm sitting in the library waiting for it to be over...but because they actually are keeping track of the number of absences we have, i can't ditch!!! stupid...at least i'm saving these up, so you ohioans can see me in the spring! hahaha! be grateful!

so i had the most interesting conversation with my mom last night...
ma: what does your msn name say?
me: uhhh...jiow?
ma: beside that?
me: -pause- Oh! 你的愛是我的 Everything? hahaha, that's a Wang Lee Hom song lah!
ma: ba say it on there yesterday and started freaking out and asked me if you were (using her exact words) tan lian ai?
me: no! it's just a song! guh sent it to me, you can even ask him!
ma: he thought you started tan lian ai-ing, he asked me to be more cautious of what you were doing, especially since you're always online
me: hahaha, please, i would tell you guys! trust me, it's just a song
ma: why put it up there? what do others think?
me: others think it's a great song too...haha

so while we were having that conversation, i could not help but laugh/giggle the whole time...because it's just funny! but the giggling definitely did not help the suspicion...but like that has absolutely nothing to do with a boy (cause it's for tracy...haha...NO) except for it being Wang Lee Hom's song...i found it pretty entertaining.

p.s. the time stamp might not actually be an "early" time, since i decided to finish the blog post at home, so only the first paragraph was written in school...

p.s.s. i just found out that one of my friends, a kid of a professor from singapore bible college, so we used to hang, who graduated from Wheaton just wrote a book! like a LEGIT book too! thought it was pretty spiffy...check it out: Green Revolution

2 comments:

tracers said...

hahahaahhaahaahaa I'm glad you didn't ditch.

Shingers said...

yeah...im lost with that convo there...gotta work on my chinese haahah